BEN JACKS is a Brooklyn based Director, Photographer, and D.O.P. Be it shooting commercials for Nike, or branded action films for NOKIA, Ben brings a cinematic energy and elegance to his work.
His work encompasses Action, Docu-Drama, and Sports. His stylistic aesthetic is rooted in beauty and documentary filmmaking, often highlighting dark and hopeful narratives while celebrating the human condition.
Some of his other clients include LG, Russell Athletic, American Apparel, Match.Com, Hennessy, Equinox, Uniqlo, and Reebok. His short ‘The Road of Life’ was a top finalist in the Shot On Red Film Festival, and his Cinematography work has won multiple accolades around the world.
His influences include Bruno Aveillan, Alejandro Iñárritu, and Tony Scott.
FILM REPRESENTATION }
U.S - Currently working with a selection of production firms in the U.S, to discuss collaborations for the U.S contact me directly here: +1-323-206-2100 or email@example.com
Personal Inquires | firstname.lastname@example.org | +001-323-206-2100
- RED Gemini 5K Cinema package - (PL / Leica M / EF mounts)
- Leica M10-P 24mp Full Frame Digital
- Leica SL 601 24mp Full Frame Digital
- Leica M7 .85 TTL 35MM
LENSING & ACCESSORIES }
- LEICA-R CineModified Prime Set by Duclos: 19mm, 24mm, 35mm, 50mm, 60mm, 90mm
- Angenieux Zoom 45-90 f2.8
- LEICA-M 15mm, 21mm, 28mm, 30mm, 35mm, 40mm, 50mm
- Custom retrofitted Bolex Gun Stock for handheld ops
- Wooden Camera Handheld Rig with Global Dynamics United Cedar Grips