BEN JACKS is a Brooklyn based Director, Photographer, and D.OP. He started shooting 35mm at a young age and hasn’t stopped.
Be it shooting commercials for Nike, or branded action films for NOKIA, Ben brings a cinematic energy and elegance to his work. His work encompasses Lifestyle, Branded documentary, and Sports. His stylistic aesthetic is rooted in beauty and documentary filmmaking, often highlighting dark and hopeful narratives while celebrating the human condition.
Some of his other clients include LG, Russell Athletic, American Apparel, Match.Com, Hennessy, Equinox, Uniqlo, and Reebok. His short ‘The Road of Life’ was a top finalist in the Shot On Red Film Festival, and his Cinematography work has won multiple accolades around the world.
His influences include Bruno Aveillan, Alejandro Iñárritu, and Tony Scott.
FILM REPRESENTATION }
Personal Inquires | firstname.lastname@example.org | +001-323-206-2100
- Red Epic Weapon 8K cinema package - (PL / Leica M / EF mounts)
- Leica M10 24mp Full Frame digital stills camera
- Leica M6 .85 TTL 35MM stills camera
LENSING & ACCESSORIES }
- LEICA-R CineModified Prime Set by Duclos: 19mm, 24mm, 35mm, 50mm, 90mm, 135mm
- LEICA-M Summilux: 35mm, 50mm, Summicron: 28mm
- Custom retrofitted Bolex Gun Stock for handheld ops
- Wooden Camera Handheld Rig with Cedar Grips